4.26.2008

i love....


....vintage Cherokee sandals! I've been lucky enough to find two pairs of these incredibly rad platform sandals. They are so attractive and perfect in every way that I started researching them online.
Hugely popular in the 70s and 80s, they're generally wedge platforms with ankle straps. They came in the best colors of leather and suede - I've seen oh so precious baby blue leather ones, somehow-euro black leather ones, and I had my mitts on some amazing burnt orange suede ones too!
They are going for a lot of money on ebay lately because they are so rare and in-fashion right now. I even found a blog all about Cherokee sandals - I'm not sure if he's joking or not, but the guy seems really into them.
Anyhow, these shoes rock. I want some. If you want some, and wear a size 8, go to deborah jean vintage and buy some. If they're not there yet, they're coming soon.....

No comments: