5.15.2008

artist's block

no new blog posts and no items added to the shop in over a week. i've been completely unmotivated and insecure about everything. thinking i'm not artistic enough to be an artist. bleh.
i bought myself a new camera to coax some photo inspiration.
and today it worked! while i'm still being lazy, now i'm blaming it on this insane heat that has no business ruining my may.
my bestest buddy sunita (a.k.a. america's next next top model) helped me out with a photoshoot today, and i've pimped (ick) the myspace page so that it is now most definitely the coolest place to hang out online.
i'll just tell myself that this little post counts as a blog update and hope that you'll come back again to see if i've written anything worth reading yet.
enjoy the fresh face o' suny and stay tuned for new dresses and skirts and sandals oh my to covet at deborah jean vintage.

No comments: