1.08.2009

old news/how to waste time in a good way

everyone but me has heard of ffffound, i'm sure, but i only finally wandered over there today. for those more out of the loop than i, you poor things, ffffound is a photo database of complete hipness that directs you to more images you'll love based on the first one you click on.
i loved this one for her super cute haircut that i used to have....


...so now i love this one....


...and this one...


...and i found my new favorite blog, waxin' & milkin' (where i stole the first two pics from), which the creator calls an "image mix-tape."
i need to work on my writing skills.

images stolen from waxin' & milkin' and tumblr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Jean Seberg's (?) hair. I'm not so good at pulling it off :P

lauren said...

Love Jean's hair, love her striped shirts, loved Breathless, cut my hair, my hair is dark, almost black, I did not look like Jean Seberg. Sigh.
I'll shoot for the Anna Karina one I suppose...

MELI. said...

I had never heard of ffound, but I can see why I'll be hooked.
that movie breathless(well jean seberg's hair) has been lingering in my head for years. and my hair lady knows it. one of these days...

btw/ excellent outfits and seller stuff. love them all, esp. anything with red or yellow :)