1.09.2009

welcome to my "studio"

did you know that before every photoshoot i stand goofily in front of the camera like this to make sure the lighting is alright? did you care? i've been reading a lot of artist bios lately and there's usually a picture or two of their workspace which makes me jealous of their organization, space, and 'realness.' from there my thought process goes like this:
1) maybe you're curious as to what my studio looks like
2) the outfit i'm wearing today is pretty cute, so now's a good time to show you
3) if you see that my 'studio' is my bedroom you'll feel bad for me
4) then you'll shop more so that i may someday afford a real studio, or ideally, a house with an extra room for this stuff. i like to dream big.
and, voila, this post was born.

also, i thought i'd better post more today than just the sad little shop update i'm about to do.
stay tuned!

No comments: