3.31.2009

the blasted battery!

the last couple of days have had me traveling up and down and across northern california. the scenery could not be more beautiful than right now! rolling green hills, blue skies, and fields full of california native wild flowers. while i'm cruisin' around, i'm wishing i had brought my camera to document for you the awesomeness of my days, and remembering that i didn't because i never have the battery charged when i need it. even now, the battery is sitting on top of my dresser, oh so close to the outlet it's supposed to be plugged into, but still dead as a doornail.
with or without pictures, so far this week is throwing tons of vintage bounty in my lap. a quick trip before a photoshoot yesterday got me two heaping armfuls of the-best-finds-ever, one of which ended up being included in the shoot! and today, i got to clean out the closets of the most glamourous san francisco lady of the 70's. disco, glam, furs, you name it! pictures to come. once the damn battery plugs itself in and gets all good and juiced up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a disposable!