3.10.2009

vintage frye, oh my!

i don't know if i should even mention this, but yesterday i found a brand-new, never-worn pair of vintage frye campus boots for a ridiculously good deal. and it just so happens that they fit me. and are exactly what i've been dreaming of for many years now.
i feel pretty bad about keeping them as they are one of the best things i've found in a while. but i can't help it! i love them! and what good is it being a vintage collector if i don't wind up with a kick-ass collection of boots along the way?! (i also kept a pair of heeled zodiac boots last fall--oops.)

any comments on this idea for my new photo backdrop? i would definitely clean up the table a little, and i'm thinking about moving the chair and putting the table where it is. what do you think?

2 comments:

lauren said...

Don't feel bad! Feel good, those are the spoils of your hardwork! Smashing!

Steve said...

Nice boots I just found a similar pair of campus boots without the folded top. So I guess they are mens although the heel looks feminine compared to the 2014 mens campus boot. I'm a dude that mixes some fem style but not a CD per se. I like your page hope you don't mind if I borrow some ideas. Promise I won't wear a dress.. skirts yes though :)