3.28.2009

i should get paid for this

i complained earlier because i couldn't find anything i wanted even just to pretend to buy from anthropologie. why that was a problem, i'm not really sure. it limits the coveting and the whining for lack of money. but, whatever. somehow i happened back upon the site because i heard they were carrying vera print dresses.

and voila, it's true. this cutie above is made from an authentic vera print fabric. (if you don't know, vera prints from the 60s and 70s are all you could ever want in a fabric. look for them in scarves and bedsheets -- which can then be made into whatever you please....maybe even a dress like this!)
anyway, that dress was interesting enough to get me looking around and here you go! vintage inspired lovelies to tempt and/or look fabulous on you when you go to anthropologie and buy them.


even though the craving for expensive goodies is back (which is bad), i'm glad to have found such perfection from anthro once more (which is good). i was a little worried for a second.

1 comment:

lauren said...

I don't think I ever NOT find stuff I want at Anthropologie, I am hoping when I die that heaven is an Anthorpologie store that is also filled with kittens and cupcakes.

And indeed Vera is delightful, my sister in law collects her stuff so I am always finding it and passing it on.